Healing begins here.
Welcome to Watsonville Community Hospital
Watsonville Community Hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 106-bed facility that offers a comprehensive portfolio of medical and surgical services to the culturally diverse tri-county area along California’s Central Coast.
We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re more than 650 employees and over 300 physicians strong. The physicians and staff at Watsonville Community Hospital strive to exceed patient expectations, while delivering compassionate, quality care. We work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring, and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Watsonville Community Hospital is the trusted, equitable healthcare partner and provider our diverse families, friends, and neighbors deserve.
- We put people first. We put the health and wellbeing of people first in every decision and every experience.
- We strive for excellence. As stewards of our community’s health, we commit to providing the highest quality of care and exceeding expectations.
- We earn trust. We work as a team to earn the trust of everyone we interact with.
- We are family. We embrace the family traditions, cultures, and diversity of out community every day.
To be our community’s champion and advocate for health and wellness to improve the lives of our community for generations to come.
Learn more about us:
- CAMPUS MAP & AMENITIES: Get MAPS, DRIVING DIRECTIONS, PHONE DIRECTORIES, and information about all the things we offer on our campus.
- QUALITY & SAFETY: We take patient safety and the quality of care we provide very seriously. Learn more about our POLICIES AND REGULATIONS.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS: Read about your RIGHTS AND OUR LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIESwhen it comes to this website.
- CONTACT US: Let’s talk. Visit our CONTACT PAGE, and we’ll direct you to the right person to answer your questions and address your concerns.