TO ALL VISITORS
It’s Nice to See You.
We’re glad to have you.
Next to our patients, our patients’ friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits–on both sides of the hospital bed. That’s why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit, and stay awhile; it’s a healthy experience for everyone.
Visiting hours have recently changed. Please refer to the VISITOR GUIDELINES for the most up to date details.
- It is the patient’s right to limit visitation if desired.
- You can have a maximum of 2 visitors at any one time.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you’ve got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Watsonville Community Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don’t bring patients food or candies unless their attending doctor gives permission.
- CAFETERIA & COFFEE SHOP: Get a snack for yourself while on our campus.
- CAMPUS MAP & AMENITIES: Get MAPS, DRIVING DIRECTIONS, and information about all the things our campus has to offer.
- LOCAL ACCOMMODATIONS: Planning a longer stay? Find a hotel in our community and get comfortable.
- CONTACT US: Let’s talk. Visit our CONTACT PAGE, and we’ll direct you to the right person to answer your questions and address your concerns.