We’re glad to have you.
Next to our patients, our patients’ friends and family members are the most important people we know. Spending time with someone who cares during a hospital stay stimulates smiles and lifts spirits–on both sides of the hospital bed. That’s why we encourage visitors to come see us, sit, and stay awhile; it’s a healthy experience for everyone.
Visiting hours have recently changed. Please refer to the 2021 NEW VISITOR GUIDELINES for the most up to date details.
- Any visitor with COVID like symptoms will not be allowed.
- It is the patient’s right to limit visitation if desired.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- After 8 p.m. visitors must check in with security at the back entrance, at the Emergency Room entrance.
- You can have a maximum of 2 visitors at any one time.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you’ve got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Watsonville Community Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don’t bring patients food or candies unless their attending doctor gives permission.
- GIFT SHOPS, CAFETERIA & COFFEE SHOP: Pick up a gift for a patient or a snack for yourself while on our campus.
- CAMPUS MAP & AMENITIES: Get MAPS, DRIVING DIRECTIONS, and information about all the things our campus has to offer.
- LOCAL ACCOMMODATIONS: Planning a longer stay? Find a hotel in our community and get comfortable.
- CONTACT US: Let’s talk. Visit our CONTACT PAGE, and we’ll direct you to the right person to answer your questions and address your concerns.